The Create Mode Popit is a major gameplay element in LittleBigPlanet and it appears in PSASBR.
Connection With All-Stars Edit
It appears in the Dreamscape level in the background adding platforms and hazards for the players. After a while, it changes the background to the Buzz! stage and loses control after Buzz starts zapping it. Everytime it tries to get rid of Buzz, he zaps it. Just before the match ends, the Popit gets enough strength to delete it, and puts the LittleBigPlanet logo sticker over the Buzz! logo, gaining full control once again.
- Strangely, there's no Sackboy controlling it.
- When it finally gets able to delete Buzz, it dissapers and isn't seen again for last few seconds of the round.
- The menu is incorrect in several ways:
- It says "Decorations" on the page with Backgrounds.
- The stickers are on the same page with Backgrounds.
- The objects category has the Backgrounds and Stickers.
- When it adds platforms, it says it has 3 categories: Structures, Organic, and Interactive. These may be part of LittleBigPlanet Karting or LittleBigPlanet Vita, since they don't appear in LittleBigPlanet nor LittleBigPlanet 2.