|First Release||Dead Space (2008)|
Dead Space is a third-party survival/horror third-person shooter video game series, developed by EA Redwood Shores (now Visceral Games). The game puts the player in control of an engineer named Isaac Clarke, who battles "Necromorphs", monsters created from corpses and an alien virus, aboard an interstellar mining ship, the USG Ishimura.
Connection With All-StarsEdit
- Isaac Clarke appears as a playable DLC character.
- John Carver appears as a minion.
- Dead Space is also the name for Isaac's Level 3 Super Move.
- Dead Space (PS3) (2008)
- Dead Space Extraction (PS3) (2009)
- Dead Space: Ignition (PSN) (2010)
- Dead Space 2 (PS3) (2011)
- Dead Space: Mobile (Mobile/Playstation Phones) (2011)
- Dead Space 3 (PS3) (2013)
- An alternate color for the Advanced R.I.G. has him wearing the Obsidian Suit, which was PS3-exclusive armor from the original Dead Space.
- Another alternate color for that costume is based on the Scorpion Suit, which was available to all versions.
- Ironically, the final color is based on the Elite Suit, which was 360-exclusive.