|Used by||Cole MacGrath|
- "Feel the power!"
Connection with All-StarsEdit
The Electirc Tornado appears as Cole's Level 3 Super Move. In the cinematic, Cole unleashes a Ionic Vortex and then leaps into the foreground (near the screen) with Ice Launch. Then from an over-the-shoulder perspective, Cole can guide the Ionic Vortex around the stage to pick up enemies. However, in order to score a kill, the opponent must be caught in the vortex. At the end of the super Cole will end the tornado with a Ionic Storm lightning coming down, killing any enemies who have not reached the top yet.
Electric Tornado seems to be a combination of two powerful attacks Cole can learn in InFAMOUS 2. They are part from his Ionic Manipulation moves; the Ionic Vortex, a tornado that blast away anything in its path and the end of the attack seems to be a lightning from his Ionic Storm. Differences from InFAMOUS 2 are that the Ionic Vortex cannot be controlled at will, Cole just unleashes it and the tornado keeps moving forward for some time to end going up the sky. Ionic Storm is different too, it lasts much longer than displayed in PlayStation All-Stars, with several lightnings striking one after another.
- Ionic Vortex is also Cole's Super Art in Street Fighter X Tekken, being his ultimate move in both games.
- You can see ModNation Racers props and (occasionally) wooden crates from Ratchet & Clank when you use the Ionic Vortex.
- Every once in a while, the Ionic Vortex will drop items at the end of the super.
- In update v1.10, the Ionic Vortex's speed is estimatedly 30% faster than pre-1.10.
- If you stand on Alden's Tower's Ray Sphere and then use the Ionic Vortex, the Ray Sphere would keep on creating AP orbs despite no one being on the Ray Sphere as long as you use the Ionic Vortex
- The music that plays during Cole's Level 3 is from 'The Final Piece' in inFAMOUS 2