Evil Cole is able to play at all ranges but is usually most comfortable at a mid range. When facing multiple opponents Evil Cole is able to bombard opponents with ranged attacks to create chaos and interrupt opponents from gaining AP. Evil Cole possesses some of the best mobility among the characters due to Induction Grind. Charged Giga Punch is very useful, especially in 1V1, as it is quick enough to punish Evades and easily leads to combos.
- Amp Swing Combo - - Evil Cole swings the Amp downwards, then upwards, finishing the combo with either a palm strike or a wide clearing outward swing that knocks enemies back.
- Grind - or + - Evil Cole slides through the ground. Depending on button presses, Evil Cole does something different.
- GigaWatt Blades Combo - or + , - While in Grind, Evil Cole does a blade-like attack with his energy-charged hands. The first blow is a spinning inward slash, while if the first one connects, the second comes out automatically and is instead an uppercut that can launch.
- Leaping Shoulder Tackle - or + , - While in Grind, Evil Cole jumps before tackling anyone before him at a diagonal angle.
- Stop - or + , - Evil Cole stops sliding through the ground.
- Amp Blast - + - Evil Cole takes out his Amp and creates a spark of energy that blasts opponents away.
- Thunder Drop - + - Evil Cole jumps and smashes the opponent with the Amp.
- Air Amp Swing Combo - (Air), - Evil Cole swings the Amp in the air in an upward swing, then a downward one. (Second blow must connect for third blow)
- Lightning Tether - or + (Air) - Evil Cole fires a rope-like lightning that pulls him towards an enemy or a wall.
- Air Amp Blast - + (Air) - Same as the ground version.
- Air Thunder Drop - + (Air) - Evil Cole descends with his body charging with energy and does a powerful Amp smash that sends enemies flying away.
- Lightning Bolts - (Hold to repeat firing) Evil Cole fires lightning bolts from his hand, shocking foes on contact with the fifth hit.
- Double Grenade - or + - Evil Cole throws a grenade. Once it explodes, a second grenade also explodes. Both grenades knock enemies into the air.
- Tripwire Rockets - + - Evil Cole fires a beam of energy that knocks enemies into the air.
- Nightmare Blast - + - Evil Cole fires a wave of energy that sends enemies away.
- Air Lightning Bolts - (Air), (Hold to repeat firing) Same as the ground version.
- Air Double Grenade - or + (Air) - Same as the ground version.
- Air Tripwire Rockets - + (Air) - Same as the ground version.
- Air Nightmare Blast - + (Air) - Same as the ground version, only fired diagonally downwards.
- Giga Punch - (Hold to charge/for Giga Punch Charge) - Evil Cole does a fiery punch after charging forward.
- Firebird Strike - or + - Evil Cole launches himself forward while engulfed in flame.
- Hellfire Rockets - + - Evil Cole fires three blasts of flame upwards, launching enemies upwards.
- Oil Spike - + - Evil Cole traps enemies with a spot of oil.
- Air Giga Punch - (Air), (Hold to charge/for Air Giga Punch Charge) - Same as the ground version.
- Air Firebird Strike - or + (Air) - Same as the ground version.
- Air Hellfire Rockets - + (Air) - Same as the ground version.
- Oil Spike Drop - + (Air) - Same as the ground version.
- Static Thrusters - (Hold while in Air)
- Wall Hang - or + (Hold while next to wall in Air)
- Lightning Bolts - Any Attack (During Wall Hang) (Hold to repeat firing) (+ Any direction to aim)
- Body Toss - or - Evil Cole hops over the enemy after grabbing them with the amp, then throws them in the opposite direction grabbed.
- Amp Launch - - Evil Cole lifts his enemy after sliding under them, and then hits them with the amp, launching them upwards.
- Choke Slam - - Evil Cole grabs the opponent by the throat, then smashes them to the ground.
Evil Cole uses electromagnetism to pick up an enemy and throw them across the stage. Any fighters who come into contact with the projectiled character will be KO'd along with the thrown character.
Evil Cole drains the life from every opponent around him, trapping them in place. It is followed by a blast that takes out everyone with a slightly larger range.
|The Beast Awakens!|