|Publisher(s)||Sony Computer Entertainment|
|First Release||Fat Princess (2009)|
|Platform(s)||PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable|
Fat Princess is a mainly online, team based take on capture the flag, developed by Titan Studios and is a PlayStation Network Exclusive, an expansion as well as a PSP version has also been released, the latter subtitled A Fistful of Cake.
The gameplay revolves around choosing a class and trying to capture the opposing team's Princess. The defending team can in turn feed their own Princess cake to impede their opponents attempts at capture.
Connection With All-StarsEdit
Fat Princess appears as a playable character.
The Villagers appear in her moveset including her Level 3 Super Move.
The Worker, Ninja, and Pirate, 3 classes in the Fat Princess games, all appear as Minions.
- Fat Princess - 2009 (PSN)
- Fat Princess: Fat Roles - 2010 (PSN)
- Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake - 2010 (PSP)
- Fat Princess: Piece of Cake - 2014 (PSM)
- Fat Princess Adventures - 2015 (PS4)
- Fat Princess is the only series whose playable character isn't shown on a single icon.