|Appears in||Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale|
Connection With All-StarsEdit
The freeze missile can be picked up and thrown at opponents, causing the opponent to be frozen in a block of ice, slowing down the speed of their movement.
- It easier to perform an AP Burst combo when attacking the frozen opponent because the motion of knocking out is also slowed down. However, AP Burst immediately wears off the effect.
- The sluggish effect from the missile can also affect the timing of some Super attacks consisting of throws. For example, during Sweet Tooth's Level 1 Super, the detonation timing of the TNT after tagging it to the opponent is delayed by about 2 seconds when frozen.
- Aside from attacking opponentes, it is also very useful to connect Level 1 or Level 2 Supers, as opponentes hit by the Freeze Missile are stunned before they are attacked.
- It's possible to hit two opponents with one freeze missile, but it requires an opponent to be directly above another, making this less probable than it sounds.
- Freeze Missiles may have been influenced by Sub-Zero's "Ice Ball" special move from the Mortal Kombat series of fighting games. His special move freezes opponents in place for a limited amount of time.