|Developer(s)||SCE Japan Studio (Project Siren)|
|Publisher(s)||Sony Computer Entertainment|
|First Release||Gravity Rush (2012)|
|Genre(s)||Action-adventure, action role-playing, open world|
The game is set in the fictitious, floating town of Hekseville. The story begins showing the player character, a girl called Kat, who has lost her memory. She then runs into a mysterious black cat that gives her the power to control gravity. Kat will use this ability in order to protect people from the threat of a gravity storm and the Nevi monsters that have appeared along with it.
- Gravity Rush - 2012 (PSVita)
- Gravity Rush: Remastered - 2016 (PS4)
- Gravity Rush 2 - 2017 (PS4)
- Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational - 2012 (PS3/PSVita)
- LittleBigPlanet 2 (PS3)
- LittleBigPlanet PSVita (PSVita)
- LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS3/PS4)
- Ragnarok Oddysey Ace (PS3/PSVita)
Connection with All-StarsEdit
- Kat & Dusty are playable via DLC. 
- A DLC stage was based upon Gravity Rush, however, it was scrapped for unexplained reasons.
- Gade appears in Kat's Arcade Mode
- Raven, Syd, Yunica, Alias, and a Nevi are downloadable Minions.
- Gravity Rush was initially a PlayStation 3 title called Gravité. As a result of this, the AI and controls were slightly simplified. Despite this, the games' director, Keiichiro Toyama feels that the Vita is the best platform for the game, noting the Vita's easy accessibility. Regardless of this, it was remastered for the PlayStation 4 and there are no plans to release the sequel on Vita.
- Gravity Rush and God of War are both tied with the most represention of Minions, being a total of 5 for both.