|Voiced By||Matt Prescott Morton|
|Franchise||God of War|
|Appears in||PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale|
|Debut||God of War|
OVERLORD OF ALL THINGS DEAD
Son of Cronus and Rhea, Hades is the ruler of the Underworld and king of the dead . In God of War, he manifests in Pandora's Temple in a transluced form, like the other gods, and gives Kratos a magic called Army of Hades. In the events of God of War III, he attempts to steal Kratos' soul (as revenge after Kratos killed his brother Poseidon and his wife Persephone), but fails, and he is destroyed for his trouble.
Connection with All-StarsEdit
- "Prepare to join Hades!"
- Hades appears in the stage by the same name, Hades. It's in this stage that he is the main enemy and threat. He often strikes the stage which creates a huge blast of energy and will often collapse part of the stage ground. When the Patapon Army shows up Hades will attack the Patapons much like he does with the other characters. In the end he is defeated by the Patapons.
- He is a downloadable minion.
As a hazard, Hades will occasionally slam with his blades on the stage. However he will not always slash the same way. When Hades only raises one blade he will slam on the edge of the stage and an energy wave will go across the whole stage. When Hades raises two blades he will slam down in the middle of the stage, leaving a save spot in the center. The two energy waves will travel to the end of the stage,
- Originally, back when PSASBR was called Title Fight, Hades was going to walk through the background of his level and destroy some platforms, seeing as the stages back then were far bigger than they are now.
- Hades was originally going to appear in the Metropolis stage instead of the Hydra, but it was decided to give him his own seperate stage.
- Clancy Brown, Hades' voice actor in God of War III, also voices Baron Praxis from Jak II in the stage, Blackrock Stadium. Clancy Brown also voiced Dr N.Cortex in Crash Bandicoot and voices Mr. Krabs in Spongebob Squarepants