Heihachi is a powerful melee character who retains his Mishima-style karate in battle, which is based on Shorin-ryu. However when it comes down to it Heihachi while strong on ground is also very lacking in air attacks.
Both in Tekken and PS All-Stars, Heihachi has button commands that utilize attacks for each limbs. In the original game, upper 2 buttons of the controller performs punching attacks and lower 2 buttons do kicking attacks. In All-Stars, button command punch attacks, while button do kicks.
- Flash Punch Combo - , , - A three-hit punch combo that knocks enemies away.
- Iron Hand - or + - Heihachi steps forward and strikes the opponent with his palm, knocking them over.
- Demon Uppercut, Rising Uppercut - + , - A double uppercut combo that launches enemies into the air.
- Demon's Wings - + - Heihachi spins forward and strikes with his fists, knocking enemies over.
- Double Palm - (Air) - Heihachi strikes with both of his palms, kneeling foes.
- Air Iron Hand - or + (Air) - Same as the ground version.
- Demon Uppercut, Rising Uppercut - + , (Air) - Same as the ground version.
- Air Hammer Punch - + (Air) - Heihachi swings his hand downwards in a chop, slashing enemies and knocking them down.
- Spinning Roundhouse - - Heihachi does a roundhouse kick forwards, sending enemies away.
- Hell Axle - or + , - Heihachi hops a little and does a forward kick, sweeping enemies.
- Hop Kick - + - Heihachi does a high kick, launching enemies into the air.
- Jichinsai - + - Heihachi swings his leg in an overhead arc, stomping the ground and knocking down enemies in its vicinity.
- Wind Slicer - (Air) - Heihachi does an aerial roundhouse kick, sending enemies away.
- Air Hell Axle - or + , - Same as the ground version.
- Air Hop Kick - + (Air) - Same as the ground version.
- Demon Scissors - + (Air) - Heihachi does a flip, attacking with his legs. This knocks down enemies along with Heihachi.
- Heaven's Wrath - - Heihachi waves his hands around, emitting a stance. If any attack connects, he retaliates with a stance that creates an energy wave that hits all around him.
- Wave Dash - or + - Heihachi does a quick dash forward.
- Rising Uppercut - or + , - Heihachi does an electrified uppercut.
- Electric Wind God Fist - or + immediate - Same as Wind God Fist.
- Spinning Demon Starter - or + , (, ) - Heihachi does a sweep kick. If pressed two more times, he does two more spinning kicks.
- Trophy Toss - + - Heihachi throws a trophy or a beach ball forward.
- Raijin Stance - + - Heihachi stomps the ground with energy coming out of his hands. When his hands turn red, this means he gets triple the amount of AP.
- Pulverizer - + , during loop - Heihachi does a quick dash forward, crumpling foes in his way.
- Air Heaven's Wrath - (Air) - Same as the ground version.
- Air Wave Dash - or + (Air) - Same as the ground version.
- Trophy Toss - + (Air) - Same as the ground version.
- Raijin Stance - + (Air) - Same as the ground version.
- Demon Breath - immediate - Heihachi quickly strikes with his hands, sending enemies spiraling away.
- Stonehead - or - Heihachi grabs the opponent, then head-butts them away.
- Jumping Powerbomb - - Heihachi grabs the opponent, then launches himself into the air, still holding the opponent, and slams them to the ground.
- Slamdown - - Heihachi throws the opponent behind him, then slams his foot into them.
Heihachi stomps his foot and smashes down his forearm simultaneously, knocking out anyone in front of him.
|Kuma Tag Team!
Kuma appears and follows fighters to attack them with claws, fart and body bounces until time expires and he begins dancing.
Everyone is attatched to a launching rocket and are fired into space while Heihachi watches and laughs maniacally.