|Hot Shots Golf|
|Developer(s)||Camelot Software Planning (1997-1998)
Clap Hanz (1999-Present)
|Publisher(s)||Sony Computer Entertainment|
|First Release||Hot Shots Golf (1997)|
|Platform(s)||PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable, PlayStation Vita|
Hot Shots Golf (みんなのGOLF Minna no Golf?), (known as Everybody's Golf in Japan and PAL regions) is a series of golf games published by Sony throughout the history of the PlayStation series of video game consoles, and is developed by Clap Hanz.
The series is well known for its humorous look on the game of golf (including cartoon-like caricatures) and guest characters from other games, along with modes such as miniature golf and its ability to maintain a realistic engine with precise control in tandem with the unrealistic design. The series is popular with both golf fans and non-fans alike. Hot Shots Golf spawned numerous sequels, as well as a spin-off series, Hot Shots Tennis.
Connection With All-StarsEdit
Hole 19 is featured in Sandover Village after the Rift Rider Ring shoots out the Hot Shots Golf pieces onto the stage. Golfers Suzuki, Jasmine and Nick appear in the background hitting golf balls. Their caddy Hannah can be seen near the green next to Samos's hut.
- Hot Shots Golf - 1997 (PS1)
- Hot Shots Golf 2 - 1999 (PS1)
- Hot Shots Golf 3 - 2001 (PS2)
- Hot Shots Golf Online - 2003 (PS2)
- Hot Shots Golf Fore! - 2003 (PS2)
- Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee - 2004 (PSP)
- Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds - 2007 (PS3)
- Hot Shots Golf with Toro - 2008 (PSN)
- Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee 2 - 2007 (PSP)
- Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational - 2011 - (PSV/PS3)
- Hot Shots Tennis - 2006 (PS2)
- Hot Shots Tennis: Get a Grip - 2010 (PSP)
- Hot Shots Shorties - 2009 (PSP)
- Sweet Tooth, Sir Daniel Fortesque, Ratchet, Jak, Kratos, Toro, Sackboy, and Kat have all appeared as guest golfers throughout the series, while Clank, Daxter, and a yellow Pipo Monkey have all appeared as caddies.