|Used by||Cole MacGrath|
- "Catch ya later"
- "Special delivery!"
- —Evil Cole
Human Bullet is Cole and Evil Cole 's Level 1 Super. It's an application of Kinetic Pulse, a power they learn in inFamous 2, and can be used in both good and evil karma. It is a form of electro-magnetism that Cole utilizes to pick up and throw various objects, such as cars. In this case, they utilize it to throw their opponents.
Connection with All-StarsEdit
The Human Bullet is how Kinetic Pulse appears as the Level 1 Super Move for both Cole MacGrath and Evil Cole MacGrath. Both use it to pick up an opponent and throw them, also taking out anyone the thrown victim manages to hit. When Cole picks up an opponent, the player can aim to throw the opponent either left or right before Cole initiates the throw. They can also hold the enemy on the air for a moment before throwing them to time their Supers for double kills.
The Human Bullet is the utilization of Kinetic Pulse from the game inFAMOUS 2. The Kinetic Pulse, an electromagnetic ability used by Cole MacGrath, is used to lift a variety of objects in the game. Ranging from tables, chairs, crates to car doors, to cars and dumpsters, they can be a dangerous attack if thrown. They are thrown when Cole negates the Kinetic Pulse and pushes the object in front of him with a Shockwave towards the direction he is facing. Although the Shockwave alone used by itself requires battery cores, Kinetic Pulse, even though using a longer amount of abilities, does not require battery cores.
- This move is also Cole's forward throw in Street Fighter X
- This move bears a slight resemblance to sonic boom, a plasmid from Bioshock that when used, throws all nearby splicers across the room.
- This is the only Super Move in the game to be shared by two characters. This is countered by the fact that both are the same character with different movesets.
- In inFAMOUS 2, Kinetic Pulse cannot lift humans unless they have been frozen, but in All-Stars Battle Royale, it can pick up all opponents. Also when Evil Cole uses it, he says "Special delivery". This could be a reference to the fact that the bonus in inFAMOUS 2 for hitting an enemy with an object launched via Kenetic Pulse is called Special Delivery.
- Strangely enough, on the official PlayStation All-Stars website, Cole MacGrath's quote is "Special delivery," despite the fact that only Evil Cole says that in-game.