Games on PlayStationEdit
- Disruptor (1996)
- Spyro The Dragon (1998)
- Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage! (1999)
- Spyro: Year of the Dragon (2000)
- Ratchet & Clank (2002)
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando (2003)
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal (2004)
- Ratchet: Deadlocked (2005)
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (2007)
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest For Booty (2008)
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (2009)
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (2011)
- Ratchet & Clank: Collection (With Idol Minds) (2012)
- Ratchet & Clank: Full Front Assault (2012)
- Resistance: Fall of Man (2006)
- Resistance 2 (2008)
- Resistance 3 (2011)
- Resistance: Collection (2012)
- Fuse (2013)
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus (2013)
Partnerships with other developersEdit
Insomniac has had a close relationship with developer Naughty Dog from when the two companies worked together in the same building on a Universal Studios back-lot. The company makes games that are similar in style, which sometimes contain references to each other. Demos for one company's games often appear on the other's releases. For example, Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage! contained a demo of Crash Team Racing. Because of their friendship, many fans have wondered if the two companies would collaborate on a game. However, it has been publicly stated that the two companies do not have plans for making a game together, although both Jak II and Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando feature billboard cameos of each others heroes (and a scene in Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando shows Ratchet playing both Jak games). This is taken one step further in Jak X: Combat Racing and Ratchet: Deadlocked as both feature Ratchet and Jak respectively as unlockable skins/characters. In the game Daxter, a Ratchet and a Clank mask can be found.
Insomniac also shares some sort of relationship with Sucker Punch Productions due to Sucker Punch being listed in the credits list of Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando, Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal, and Ratchet: Deadlocked. Sucker Punch is known for it's Sly Cooper franchise and now for the PlayStation 3 exclusive InFAMOUS . Many suggest that Sucker Punch, Naughty Dog, and Insomniac Games work together on sharing ideas and giving advice on their games.
Connection with All-StarsEdit
- Ratchet & Clank appear as playable characters.
- A Chimera appears as a minion.
- Qwark appears as an unlockable minion for Ratchet
- A Zoni and Azimuth appear as DLC minions.
- San Francisco from Resistance 2 appear as a stage.
- Metropolis appear as a stage.
- Qwark appears on the stage
- The Fusion Bomb appears as an item.
- A Nanotech Crate appears as an item.
- The Hedgehog Grenade appears as an item.
- Time Station is a stage and it's a mash-up of Ape Escape, Resistance and several other franchises.