Isaac uses various weapons from Dead Space, including his signature Plasma Cutter that he can fire while slowly advancing or retreating. Isaac can also reflect projectile attacks using his throw move, a move exclusive to him. Isaac is what you could call a crowd controller, meaning he is getting most of his AP by dealing with multiple opponents. This is proven by having moves like the suspended ripper and his bouncing bola move. The bouncing bola is the best move isaac can use to keep players at a distance. the move gets more powerful each time it hits a wall: a direct shot barly gives any hitstun, hitting 1 wall knock`s the opponent back, hitting 2 walls will send the opponent flying and 3 walls crumples the opponent (but is the least useful).
- Plasma Cutter - (Left or Right to move during attack)
- The Boot - or +
- Hydraulic Eviscerator Swing - +
- Ground Diffractor - +
- Air Plasma Cutter - (Air) (Left or Right to move during attack)
- Plasma Cutter Swipe - or + (Air)
- Air Hydraulic Eviscerator Swing - + (Air)
- Ground Diffractor Charge - + (Air)
- Stasis -
- Force Gun - or +
- Chain Gun - +
- Magnesium Afterburner - +
- Air Stasis - (Air)
- Air Force Gun - or + (Air)
- Air Chain Gun - + (Air)
- Air Magnesium Afterburner - + (Air)
- Bouncing Bola -
- Suspended Ripper - or +
- Incendiary Grenade - +
- Detonator - +
- Air Bouncing Bola - (Air)
- Air Suspended Ripper - or + (Air)
- Air Incendiary Grenade - + (Air)
- Air Detonator - + (Air)
Note: Isaac's throws can also be used to deflect projectiles.
- Kinesis Blast/Reflect (Forward) - or - Isaac lifts the opponent with Kinesis, then throw them forward.
- Kinesis Blast/Reflect (Up) - - Isaac lifts the opponent with Kinesis, then throws them upward.
- Kinesis Blast/Reflect (Down) - - Isaac lifts the opponent with Kinesis, then slams the opponent to the ground with his cutter.
Strategic Shot - Isaac fires a stasis shot, and then overcharges his plasma cutter for an aimable shot.
Kinesis Burst - Isaac releases an overcharged burst of kinesis that sends nearby oppenents flying.
Dead Space - Isaac blasts open a hatch on a ship that sucks Isaac and all opponents into the vaccuum of space. Everyone but Issac will helplessly float as Isaac flies around and shoots at them. There will also be flying debris that enemies can hide behind but there will also be mines that could be used against them.