|Series of Origin||Devil May Cry|
|Based on||DmC: Devil May Cry.|
Jacketless Dante is the DLC costume for Dante. It appears in the 1st mission of DmC: Devil May Cry. Although it was initially only available as a pre-order exclusive, this costume was made available for free on August 29th, 2013, as part of the "Heavy Hitters" free costume pack.
Alternative colors Edit
- Default: white tank top, faded black jeans
- Dark gray tank top and black jeans
- Blue tank top and brown jeans
- Red tank top and blue jeans
- Interestingly, though Jacketless is based on Dante's Son of Sparda costume from DmC, in All-Stars, he doesn't wear his gloves.
- This costume, as well as Shirtless, have Dante with slightly tanner skin and also reveal writing on his left arm
- While likely coincidencial, Jacketless Dante's 4th color bears a resemblance to Duke Nukem's attire.
- The writing revealed on Dante's left arm is the same writing that is shown in the first cut scene in the first mission of DmC: Devil May Cry.