|Franchise||Jak and Daxter|
|Appears in||PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale|
|Debut||Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy|
Keira is Samos' daughter and Jak's love interest. She's also a professional mechanic and very handy with vehicles, devices, technology and weapons. In Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy she built the very first Zoomer, which was an A-Grav Zoomer, and applied modifications to it, so that it could help Jak get to places he couldn't normally get to on foot. In Jak II she was a race mechanic, designed the prototype jet-board and constructed the Rift Rider. In Jak 3 she upgraded the Jetboard's overall performance as well as added a few new features. In Jak X: Combat Racing, she maintains the team's vehicles while begging her father to race. He denies her, but she eventually goes against his wishes and races in the final race series. In Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier, Keira aspires to become an eco sage, and travels with Jak and Daxter in a quest to save the world by finding out the source of the eco shortage.
Connection with All-Stars Edit
- "Keira says to be careful, remember?"
Keira appears in the background of the stage Sandover Village. She is seen standing near the Rift Gate along with her father Samos. After some time both of them sit on the Rift Rider and go through the Rift Gate. She doesn't interact with the fighters at any point during the match.
She is also a mentioned character in one of Jak's respawn quotes by Daxter.
- Keira shares the same voice actress with Fat Princess, Tara Strong, however she isn't voiced at all in All-Stars.
- Keira pops up as a Trivia question on the Dreamscape stage.
- Keira is also the creator of Jak's Gunstaff, the weapon that replaced the Morph Gun, in The Lost Frontier.
- The gunstaff doesn't appear in All-Stars however, and instead, Jak uses the morph gun.