|Series of Origin||InFamous|
|Based on||Kessler from inFamous.|
The Kessler Costume is the pre-order alternate costume for Cole MacGrath, and is the costume belonging to the main antagonist of the first inFamous game, Kessler. Kessler is actually an alternate future version of Cole.
- Kessler- A white robed costume with a hood and mechanical arm.
- Pre-Timeskip- An alternate pallete inspired by the clothing Kessler wore before time traveling to the events of inFamous, his costume becomes shades of brown and tan to represent the jacket he was wearing in those cutscenes.
- Black Kessler- The white robes become black, and the hood becomes grey. This color swap is likely based on Kessler's wedding outfit, due to the black robes resembling a tuxedo.
- Blue Kessler- The white robes become blue, and the interior chest/shirt area, hood and robot arm become the brown color of Pre-Timeskip Kessler.
- One of the alternate colors of the Kessler costume has a great resemblance to the character Alex Mercer, the main protagonist from [PROTOTYPE], another open world game that is very similar to inFamous (involves a super-powered protagonist roaming around an open world (or city, in this regard) finding out what is going on in the city.) Also, inFamous and Prototype were released around the same time (in 2009), although inFamous came first. Both of the games later had sequels (inFamous 2 released in 2011 and Prototype 2 released in 2012, but with a new protagonist and with Alex Mercer ironically being the main antagonist).