|Developer(s)||United Front Games (PS3)|
SCE San Diego Studio (PSP)
|Publisher(s)||Sony Computer Entertainment|
|First Release||ModNation Racers (2010)|
ModNation Racers is a User-Generated Content racing game developed by United Front Games.
ModNation Racers has incredibly same level of creativity fashion as LittleBigPlanet series but focusing on the racing genre. Players can heavily customize their own avatar (dubbed as Mods), karts and tracks from scratch and can share them through online for multiplayer use or expanding one's singleplayer contents.
Connection with All-StarsEdit
- The Sonic Rift appears as an item.
- Many props that belong to ModNation Racers appear when Cole uses his Level 3.
- Tag is an unlockable Minion
- ModNation Racers - 2010 (PS3/PSP)
- ModNation Racers: Road Trip - 2012 (PSV)
- ModNation Racers is the only series represented by only an item and a minion.
- Some of the characters who appear as playable characters in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale appeared as DLC characters on ModNation Racers. The same goes with LittleBigPlanet and Hot Shots Golf.
- ModNation Racers and LittleBigPlanet have strong connections with each other, both being user-generated content games where players can create their own content design as well as customizing characters.
- United Front Games also developed LittleBigPlanet Karting which based from the driving mechanisms of ModNation Racers and the creation mechanisms of original LittleBigPlanet.