|Franchise||Jak and Daxter|
|Appears in||Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale|
The Morph Gun is Jak's major and main line of offense in the Jak & Daxter series. There are multiple modifications that can be made to the Morph Gun, which give it different firepower capabilities. Jak uses it and its various mods as weapons in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale.
Connection with All-StarsEdit
Jak uses 8/12 of his gun mods in All-Stars. He uses the Wave Concussor, Blaster, Beam Reflexor, Gyro Burster, Arc Wielder, Needle Lazer, Peace Maker and Mass Inverter respectively.
Morph Gun ModsEdit
The Morph Gun uses different mods, each one based on a variation of Eco, having properties based on this source of eco: the Red Mod is used for strong-impact damage & close range; the yellow mod is used for precision at long range; the blue mod is used for speed and the dark mod is used for offense.
- The Peace Maker's fire-power color is purple in All-Stars, while in Jak II and Jak 3, it's blue. This was in fact changed in All-Stars to completely reference the dark eco aspect this gun uses as it's source of ammunition.
- Each mods differs in fire-power exactly like how colored eco powers did in Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy.
- Each mod consist of 4 eco types; Red, Yellow, Blue and Dark. The color differences can be seen in the fire-power of each mod.
- Jak's other 4 guns, the Scatter Gun, Plasmite RPG, Vulcan Fury and Super Nova, don't appear in Jak's arsenal in All-Stars.
- The Morph Gun appears in both opposing rival cutscenes.
- In Jak II & Jak 3 most of the gun mods had an attached red lazer sight on it. In All-Stars none of his gun mods have a lazer sight.