NanaOn-Sha (株式会社七音社 Kabushiki-Gaisha Nana On-Sha) is a Japanese video game company which created what is widely credited as the first modern rhythm game PaRappa the Rapper. It was founded by: Masaya Matsuura in 1993. The game's success resulted in the spinoff UmJammer Lammy, which is based on guitar samples, and eventually a proper sequel, PaRappa the Rapper 2.
Games on PlaystationEdit
- PaRappa the Rapper (1996)
- UmJammer Lammy (1999)
- Vib-Ribbon (1999)
- PaRappa the Rapper 2 (2002)
- Mojib-Ribbon (2003)
- Vib-Ripple (2004)
- PaRappa the Rapper (PSP) (2007)
Connection with All-StarsEdit
- PaRappa the Rapper appear as a playable character.
- The Dojo with Chop Chop Master Onion appear as a stage.