WIELDER OF THE GODLY BLADE
|Voiced By||Jennifer Hale (English)|
Yūko Kaida (Japanese)
Chiara Colizzi (Italian)
|Appears in||PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale|
Nariko is a close range fighter with a wide range of melee options and minimal zoning. She has great combo potential and is able to AP Burst off of a multitude of hits. However she is somewhat held in check by her lackluster superset.
Nariko's strength lies in her mix-ups and frame traps. During key parts of her Square strings (a.k.a Key Pose), she can cancel into a dodge, jump (usually into aerial move), Melee Counter, Debris Sweep (forward + triangle), or From Father (command grab). She can also cancel her Reunion (aerial nuetral circle) landing into a myriad of other aerial moves. When spaced correctly these attacks allow her to apply both ground and aerial pressure while staying safe throughout the whole attack string.
Nariko is most dangerous in the air where she can safely poke her opponenets from a close to almost mid range distance. As a result of patch 1.12 her Reunion (air down + triangle) received a mini-launch reaction giving her new air to air bursts, making her even more deadly in the air.
- Heaven's Dance - - Nariko does a quick three-hit combo attack with her blades, finishing with a forward kick. Her Key pose attack is when she does a graceful spinning slash with both blades.
- Angel's Judgment - + - Nariko does an overhead axe kick, knocking the opponent upwards. Her Key pose attack is when she does a horizontal slash, flips over her blade, and finishes with a hard downward slam.
- Rising Divinity - + - Nariko swings her blades over her head, then does an upward slash. Her Key pose attack is when she does a rising spinning slash, finishing with an upward kick.
- Devil's Paradise - or + - Nariko does a heavy horizontal slash with her blade, and finishes with two circular slashes. Her Key pose attack is when she dies a quick slash finishing with a spinning kick attack.
- Counter - - Nariko brings her blades out in front to block attacks. If attacked, counters with a double slash.
- Compassion - + - Nariko sends her blades out to drag the opponent closer.
- Aerial Moment - + - Nariko does an upward slash with her blades.
- Debris Sweep - or + - Nariko swings her blades twice, creating dust clouds that push the opponent away.
- From Father - - Nariko does a palm attack and if it hits, does a combo that ends with a stun reaction.
- Purgatory - + - Nariko slams the ground, causing four giant blades to appear, crumpling the opponent.
- The Basics - + - Nariko tosses a shield forward.
- Fire Rocket - or + - Nariko fires a bullet forward, which creates a spherical explosion when hit.
- Heavenly Depart - - A 3-hit combo, finishing with a roundhouse kick.
- Devil's Grin - or + - A heavy horizontal slash.
- Unfurled Sky - + - Nariko does a circular slash that hits all around her.
- Devil's Descent - + - Nariko slams the ground with her blade, causing a shockwave that knocks the opponent up.
- Air Counter - - Same as the ground version.
- Air Debris Sweep - or + - Same as the ground version.
- Heroine Moment - + - Nariko clings one blade above her, and attacks with the other.
- Reunion - + - Nariko sends her blades to attack the opponent at a 45-degree angle. If the opponent is in her grasp, she kicks them back to the ground.
- Warm Embrace - - Nariko will grab unto the enemy with her legs; finishes with the opponent being stunned.
- Fire Rocket - or + - Same as the ground version.
- The Basics - + - Same as the ground version.
- Purgatory - + - Same as the ground version, only the attack becomes active once Nariko's sword hits the ground.
- Wall Land to Wall Slide - or - Nariko can slide down the wall and land safely on the ground.(against Wall)
- Possession - or - Nariko flips over her opponent and throws them away.
- Moment's Angel - - Nariko knocks the opponent up with a quick swing of her blades, leaps after them and kicks them away.
- Devil's Heel - - Nariko stabs her blade into the ground, flips over it and kicks them, causing knockdown.
Dawn Siege - Nariko mounts a siege cannon for a few seconds.
The Goddess - Nariko gains the power of The Goddess and an expanded range of killing attacks.