Naughty Dog, Inc. (known as Jam Software before renaming in 1989) is an American video game developer based in Santa Monica, California. Founded by Andy Gavin and Jason Rubin in 1984 as an independent developer, the studio was acquired by Sony Computer Entertainment in 2001. 
- Crash Bandicoot (1996)
- Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back (1997)
- Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped (1998)
- Crash Team Racing (1999)
- Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (2001)
- Jak II (2003)
- Jak 3 (2004)
- Jak X: Combat Racing (2005)
- Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (2007)
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (2009)
- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (2011)
- Jak and Daxter: Collection (With Mass Media) (2012)
- The Last of Us (2013)
Partnerships with other developersEdit
Since working together in the same building on the Universal Interactive Studios backlot, Naughty Dog and Insomniac Games have had a close relationship. Producer Mark Cerny has worked extensively with both companies. They have made similar types of games. For example, in the late 1990s, Naughty Dog's Crash Bandicoot series and Insomniac's Spyro the Dragon series both competed on the PlayStation as character-heavy platforming games with imaginative environments. With the release of the PlayStation 2, the two series were left in Universal's hands, and both developers continued in friendly competition after the creation of their new flagship franchises (Jak and Daxter and Ratchet & Clank, respectively).
With the release of the PlayStation 3, both developers changed focus, with Naughty Dog's action-adventure series Uncharted and Insomniac's sci-fi first-person shooter series Resistance, although Insomniac continued to work on the Ratchet and Clank series. Both Naughty Dog and Insomniac have stated that they don't have plans for making a game together, even though, holding the publishing rights to both the Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon characters, there have been a pair of crossover games released between the two, while Sony announced PlayStation Move Heroes, a PS3 game which featured both Jak and Daxter and Ratchet and Clank characters in the same game as well as characters from Sucker Punch's Sly Cooper series.
Naughty Dog also shares some sort of relationship with Sucker Punch Productions - known for their Sly Cooper franchise and now for the PlayStation 3 exclusive inFAMOUS. Many suggest that Sucker Punch, Naughty Dog, and Insomniac Games work together on sharing stuff and giving advice on their games.
Connection with All-StarsEdit
- Nathan Drake appear as a playable character.
- Jak (alongside Daxter) appear as playable character.
- Stowaways appear as a stage.
- Sandover Village appear as a stage.
- Black Rock Stadium appear as a stage,and it's a mash-up of Twisted Metal and Jak and Daxter.
- Naughty Dog created the most requested character of the entire game, Crash Bandicoot, though he's currently owned by Activision.