|Recon Sly and His Targets|
|Used by||Sly Cooper|
- "Sly! Focus on as many targets as possible!"
The Binocucom is a device hailing from the Sly Cooper series. It is a communications device used by all members of the Cooper Gang.Music:
Connection with All-StarsEdit
The Binocucom appears during Sly's Level 3 Super. In it, Sly jumps into the foreground and goes into first-person mode, similar to Colonel Radec. Bentley then comes on the line, and tells Sly to "focus on as many targets as possible!" Sly gains the ability to kill opponents by taking pictures of them.
The Binocucom is a device hailing from the Sly Cooper series. It is a communications device used by all members of the Cooper Gang. It helps them with their heist. In Sly 1 it also helps Bentley analyze the situation without fear of danger. In Sly 2 and 3, it lets Sly take pictures of strategic enemy targets and complete certain missions. In 2 and 3 it also lets the Cooper Gang see special way points to keep on mission. It also has a zoom function that lets you spy on enemies far away.
- In the top left corner of the Binocucom, 5 yellow overlapping rectangles can be seen. This indicates your "ammo"; how much film is left in the camera, and therefore how many shots you have left.
- Bentley's appearance began to change into the appearance from Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time in October 23, 2012.
- When you use the level 3, the Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time theme will start.
- The super is inspired by its function in Sly 2: Band of Thieves in the job Ghost Capture where Bentley instructs Sly to capture ghosts using the binocucom.