|Primary Representation||Jak and Daxter|
|Secondary Representation||Hot Shots Golf|
Sandover Village is a classic map with lots of platforms to jump on and water below, with a Lurker Shark patrolling.
Keira and Samos Hagai from the Jak and Daxter series can be seen in the background during the first phase of the battle. In the second phase, Kiera and Samos goes through the Rift Ring by using the Rift Rider, before it shoots out multiple elements from the Hot Shots Golf series, such as a 19th Hole sign and golf carts. Suzuki, Jasmine and Nick from the Hot Shots Golf series can be seen in the background hitting golf balls, which rain down on the battlefield, draining AP from anyone who is hit by them. Their caddy, Hannah, appears near the green next to Samos's hut. Killing all opponents in a quick succession will display a "Nice Shot" shoutout with confetti showering throughout the stage.
Characters Appearing in StageEdit
- Keira (Jak and Daxter)
- Samos Hagai (Jak and Daxter)
- Lurker Shark (Jak and Daxter)
- Suzuki (Hot Shots Golf)
- Jasmine (Hot Shots Golf)
- Nick (Hot Shots Golf)
- Hannah (Hot Shots Golf)
The stage begins with the Sandover Village Old World theme music from Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy.
Phase 2 plays a remix of the title theme from Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds.
VideosEditPlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - Sandover Village Gameplay(00:43)
- Sandover Village in Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy takes place in the the Old World. Therefore, that is the reason why Jak's pre-order/DLC costume is named Old World Jak.
- There is a trophy called, Samos' Sacred Site, for using Light Jak in Sandover Village.
- The trophy is a reference to Jak II, wherein the location of Samos' Hut in the future is called the Sacred Site. There also contained a stored hidden Life Seed, which allowed Samos to become a Sage, therefore granting him with the ability to communicate with nature.
- There are a total of 4 Precursor Orbs in the background on this stage. This is one of the Jak and Daxter easter eggs.
- Curiously enough, Precursor Orbs also appear as hidden treasures in every Uncharted game, where they are named Strange Relics, so it counts as an easter egg for both franchises.
- The Rift Ring and Rift Rider appears as they did at the start of Jak II: Renegade. The Rift Rider was created in the future using Precursor artifacts.
- Sandover Village and Franzea are the only stages where players can swim in water.
- Sandover Village and Alden's Tower are the only stages that only appear in Arcade mode if you play All-Stars mode, except for Emmett Graves and Kat when you play Legendary mode.
- Sandover is one of the 4 stages where you can get knocked off. The others being Stowaways, Alden's Tower, Franzea and Invasion. Sandover and Franzea are the only of these 4 to not have a pitfall hazard.
- Killing 3 people with one super on this stage makes confetti fly out of the screen and it says "Nice Shot" similar to the way it does in Hot Shots Golf games.
- In earlier patches of the game, players could freely swim in the water below the stage, dying only if they were either eaten by the Lurker Shark or if they swam out of bounds. However, as of Patch 1.07, characters will automatically die if they stay in the water for too long.