Sly is a unique character among the cast. He does not have the ability to block, roll, or air-dodge. He is instead able to decrease his visibility. His Smoke Bomb acts as his Evade and can make Sly mobile and unpredictable. Sly is strong in close combat with quick, high AP-gaining attacks that are safe and able to apply pressure to an opponent. Sly is not a combo-heavy character and has some of the lowest combo capabilities among the characters. Sly is generally seen as a strong 1V1 character but his move-set is limited for dealing with crowds. Sly's invisibility is useful for sneaking up to crowds and attacking opponents.
- Cane Swipe - - A quick two-hit swing with the cane. (starts out with a swing to the left, and finishes with a swing to the right. However, if his opponent is struck from the back, the second hit is instead a thrusting strike that knocks them away, gaining Sly a little AP)
- Spinning Strike - + - A circular swing with the cane that trips the opponent. Hold button to release a more powerful swing that knocks the opponent away.
- Cane Swoop - + - Rise upwards and slightly forwards while swinging the cane in the motion of an upwards arc.
- Knockout Dive - or + - Leap forward in a small hop while twirling the cane.
- Air Cane Swipe - (Air) - Quickly swing the cane in a heavy downwards arc, knocking down opponents.
- Air Knockout Dive - + (Air) - Quickly descend and slam the ground with the cane, knocking the opponent back.
- Air Cane Swoop - + (Air) Same as the ground version.
- Air Dive Forward - or + (Air) Same as the ground version.
- Alarm Clock - - Toss an alarm clock forward, stunning the opponent if they touch it.
- Rage Bomb - + - Toss a bomb that causes confusion.
- Smoke Bomb (Auto Aim) - + - A teleportation technique. If the purple line shown during the move is at a distance from the opponent, Sly can teleport behind them.
- Electromagnetic Raccoon Roll - or + - Roll forward while surrounded in electricity, knocking the opponent back.
- Cane Stun - (Air) - A slow, horizontal swing of the cane that stuns the opponent.
- Insanity Strike - + (Air) - A diagonally downward swipe with the cane that causes confusion.
- Air Smoke Bomb - + (Air) - Same as the grounded version.
- Charged Voltage Attack - or + (Air) - A thrusting strike with an electrified cane while moving forward.
- Decoy - (counter) - Sly flinches back, pretending to be hit. If an opponent strikes him, he instantly teleports behind them and counters with a quick thrusting strike with his cane.
- Cap Mine - + - Plant an explosive cap on the ground.
- Explosive Barrel - + - Sly hops into an explosive barrel; press any attack button to set off.
- Rail Slide Plus - or + - Sly quickly slides through the ground, leaving a trail of electricity that stuns the opponent briefly before knocking them back.
- Air Decoy - (Air) - Same as the ground version.
- Air Cap Mine - + (Air) - Same as the ground version.
- Air Explosive Barrel - + (Air) - Same as the ground version.
- Air Rail Slide Plus - or + (Air) - (Air) - Same as the ground version.
- Mega Jump - + Sly propels himself upwards slightly higher than a double jump.
- Parachute - Hold during fall. Sly whips out his parachute which slows his descent.
- Down Throw - Sly grabs and tosses the opponent up, hooks them onto his cane, and then slams them to the ground.
- Up Throw - Sly grabs the enemy and knees them, before swinging his cane like a golf club and slamming them upwards.
- Forward Throw - or Sly latches onto the opponent and kicks them away.
- Item Pick-up -
- Invisibility - Instead of blocking, dodge rolling, or air dodging, Sly becomes invisible.