|Developer(s)||Sucker Punch Productions (2002-2005), Sanzaru Games (2010-2014)|
|Publisher(s)||Sony Computer Entertainment|
|First Release||Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (2002)|
|Platform(s)||PlayStation 2 |
Sly Cooper (Sly Raccoon in Europe) is Stealth/Platformer series developed originally by Sucker Punch Productions, although currently by Sanzaru Games.
The game follows mainly Sly Cooper, a raccoon that just happens to also be the world's greatest thief. With help from his pals Murray the Hippo, Bentley the Turtle and his family's legacy the Thievius Raccoonus; they pull off heists around the world in search of treasure and valuables. The series was one of the cornerstones during the PS2 lifespan, and made its return, onto the PS3, with Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time.
Connection With All StarsEdit
- Sly Cooper is one of the playable characters for the game.
- Murray and Bentley appear in Sly's Level 1 and Level 3 Super Moves, respectively.
- Carmelita Fox appears in the InFamous stage Alden's Tower in her helicopter, shooting her trusty shock pistol once players reach the top of the tower. Also, Paris is shown in the background.
- Paris from Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus appears as a stage, mashing up with LittleBigPlanet.
- Nathan Drake somehow obtained pages of the Thievious Racoonus in Sly's and his story.
- Sly Cooper's pre-order costume, archer, can be seen in the trailer for Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time.
- Murray and Carmelita appear as Minions.
- Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus - 2002 (PS2/PS3)
- Sly 2: Band of Thieves - 2004 (PS2/PS3)
- Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves - 2005 (PS2/PS3)
- The Sly Collection - 2010 (PS3)
- PlayStation Move Heroes - 2011 (PS3)
- Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - 2013 (PS3/PSV)