Spike has an unique moveset that consists of using a different variety of Gotcha gadgets. Most of Spike's attacks tend to have long to mid range, but he also has decent melee with slightly less combo capability than other characters. Partially charged Monkey Radar gives Spike a degree of stage control. Attacks like Stun Club Dash are good for rushing into crowds and the fully charged variant cannot be blocked.
- Stun Club Combo - - Spike quickly swings his twin clubs to the left, then spins with a double slash (with the left-handed club in a slightly downwards slash and the right-handed club in a downward chop), and finishes with a dual outward slash that knocks the opponent back.
- Stun Club Dash - or + (Hold to charge) - Spike rushes forward with both clubs in a dash attack. Can be charged to increase the dash.
- Stun Club Whirlwind - + - Spike leaps into the air swinging his twin clubs in a spiral, then slashes to the left in mid-air.
- Giant Sweep - + - Spike takes out a giant blade and swipes it at the ground, tripping opponents.
- Aerial Stun Club Combo - (Air), - Spike swings his twin clubs to the left, right, and dual outwards in mid-air.
- Aerial Stun Club Dash - or + (Air) (Hold to charge) - Same as the ground version, only Spike angles it downward.
- Aerial Stun Club Whirlwind - + (Air), - Same as the ground version.
- Aerial Giant Smash - + (Air) - Spike takes out a giant blade and stabs the ground, creating a small shockwave.
- RC Satellite Laser - - Uses the RC Satellite Laser. Use the control pad to move the car, press any button to release a small laser beam.
- Bananarang - or + - Throws a Bananarang forward.
- Slingback Shooter - + (Hold to charge/for Slingback Shooter Charge) - Fires a pellet shot from a slingshot.
- B-Launcher - + - Spike fires an electric grenade that stuns enemies on contact.
- Aerial RC Satellite Laser - (Air), (+ Left Analog Stick for movement), Any Button to Fire - Same as the ground version.
- Aerial Bananarang - or + (Air) - Same as the ground version.
- Aerial Slingback Shooter - + (Air) (Hold to charge/for Aerial Slingback Shooter Charge) - Same as the ground version.
- Aerial B-Launcher - + - Same as the ground version, only fired at a downward arc.
- Hoola-Hoop - (Mash to charge up dash) - Uses the Hoola Hoop to attack. Press circle to run forward, and again to do a body slam.
- Magic Punch - or + (Hold to charge/for Magic Stun Punch) - Spike uses his Boxing glove gadget to punch the opponent.
- Teleport Boots - + (+ Left or Right for direction) - Can teleport left or right depending on the analog stick input.
- Monkey Radar - + (Hold for different branches) - Spike uses his Monkey Radar to summon monkeys to attack his opponent. Tapping the button will send a monkey out for a shoulder charge. Holding the button down will cause a monkey to throw banana peels. Holding down the button for a long period of time summon Pipotron G to charge opponents.
- Aerial Hoola-Hoop - (Air) (Mash to charge up dash) - Same as the ground version, only Spike stays frozen in midair while doing the move.
- Aerial Magic Punch - or + (Air) (Hold to charge/for Aerial Magic Stun Punch) - Same as the ground version.
- Aerial Teleport Boots - + (Air) (+ Left or Right for direction) - Same as the ground version.
- Aerial Monkey Radar - + (Air) (Hold for different branches) - Same as the ground version.
- 'Monkey Trip!' - or - Spike pushes the opponent down after a monkey appears.
- 'Sonic Revolution' - - Spike tosses his foe upwards, before slamming them away with a golden sword.
- Crash Hurricane - - Spike lifts the opponent up, then jumps up after them in a spiraling leap and smashes them down with his twin clubs.
Monkey Net - Spike takes out his signature Monkey Net and swings it downwards, capturing and killing the opponent on contact.
Sword Frenzy - Spike takes out his golden sword and swings it to create a flying shockwave, killing the opponent on impact.
Super Laser Cannon - Spike uses his RC Satellite Laser and fires a large beam that reflects off of a satellite dish and comes back down, killing all opponents.