The stage is located in and out of a cargo airplane flying over the Rub'al Khali desert. At first, the fighters face off inside the cargo hold, but the hatch soon opens and the fight moves outside, over trucks which are barely holding on to the hatch. After a while, the plane climbs higher into the sky as Columbia, the floating city from BioShock Infinite, comes into view. In the background, Songbird, a Handyman, and a blimp carrying the Vox Populi appear, and cause trouble.
Falling off the stage will not count as a death, but as a major AP loss after a player respawns and the player will be stunned for a few seconds.
Characters Appearing in StageEdit
The stage starts with the remixed version of "Uncharted: Nate's Theme 3.0" from the Uncharted series. It then changes to a remix of "Elizabeth's Theme" by Gary Schyman from BioShock Infinite.
- This is one of only two stages that has a third party franchise as the secondary representation, the other being Franzea.
- Coincidentally, Nathan Drake and Big Daddy were announced together at the Sony 2012 E3 press conference, both their series are represented in this stage.
- Also, this stage is based on the third installments in both their respective franchises.
- Stowaways, Alden's Tower and Invasion are the only stages that have pitfall hazards.
- Uncharted was previously represented in a beta stage during Title Fight.
- Stowaways is one of the 4 stages where you can get knocked off. The others being Sandover Village, Alden's Tower, and Invasion.
- This stage is based upon the actions that occur in Chapter 17: Stowaway in Uncharted 3.
- The actions on this stage work differently to UC3, as the explosions commence the rest of the stage, as the plane lights up red as an alarm signals the trucks sliding out the plane, unlike the origin level, another vehicle blocks the entrance, which never happened in the original.