|The Beast Awakens!|
|Used by||Evil Cole MacGrath|
- "The Beast has arrived!"
- —Evil Cole
Beast Cole is a transformation given to Evil Cole by The Beast at the end of inFamous 2 in the Evil ending, and makes his first playable appearance in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. In this form, Evil Cole's strength is amplified and he is even given the ability to fly.Music:
Connection with All-StarsEdit
Beast Cole appears as Evil Cole's Level 3 Super Move. In the cinematic, Evil Cole appears on the roof of the New Marais Cathedral where The Beast transfers all of his powers to Cole. During gameplay, Cole is able to glide around the stage and shoot more powerful versions of his electric and fire-based attacks.
- Electric Fireball - or or Evil Cole shoots an amplified version of his grenade, which moves slowly and in a slight arc, and explodes on contact.
- Electric Flame Pillar - (Upward aim) / (Air) (Downward aim) Evil Cole shoots a beam of fire upwards from the ground, or downwards from the air.
- Gravity Field - Evil Cole unleashes The Beast's gravity control, pullling enemies to him and removing their ability to jump and roll.
- This marks the first time that Beast Cole has ever been playable.
- Evil Cole is one of five characters with the capacity to kill a single opponent up to three times during his Level 3, the others being Sweet Tooth, Sackboy, Nariko, and Emmett.
- The music of this Level 3 Super is based on The Railyard, from InFAMOUS 2 Red Soundtrack.