|The Rise of Mecha Tooth|
|Used by||Sweet Tooth|
- "Taste the Tooth!"
- —Sweet Tooth
Mecha Tooth (a.k.a. Sweet-Bot) is a giant mech built using parts from Sweet Tooth's trademark ice cream truck.Music:
Connection with All-StarsEdit
Sweet-Bot appears during Sweet Tooth's Level 3 Super. It supports a large gatling gun for a right hand, can simply stomp on opponents, or shoot missiles from it's shoulders.
- Jump -
- Machine gun (Aimable with Left Stick/D-Pads) - or or Sweet Tooth unleashes his mech's minigun on enemies, capable of aiming up or down.
- Stomp - Mecha Tooth slams its foot into the ground, killing any enemies under it.
- Missles (above) - Missiles shoot out from Mecha Tooth's shoulders, killing any enemies above it.
The Rise of Mecha Tooth is based on Sweet Tooth's Sweet-Bot transformation from Twisted Metal: Black and Twisted Metal (2012). The Sweet Tooth truck transforms into a large robotic clown, and is used against the other Twisted Metal competitors. He first uses this transformation in a battle against the Iron Maiden.
- The Sweet-Bot that is depicted in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, interestingly, is modeled after its original design in the newest Twisted Metal game; the Sweet Bot in the actual game is much different.
- However, Sweet Toothimus Prime does get a machine gun on its right arm in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, and on its left arm in Twisted Metal (2012).
- Sweet Tooth is one of five characters with the capacity to kill a single opponent up to three times during his Level 3, the others being Sackboy, Evil Cole, Nariko, and Emmett.
- Mecha Tooth also appears in War of the Monsters.