|Primary Representation||Ape Escape|
|Secondary Representation||God of War|
Jak and Daxter
The match starts out at the Time Station, the hub area featured in the first Ape Escape. In the background, Specter uses the time portal to summon various creatures, such as the Ciokina from Patapon, a Lurker Shark from the Jak and Daxter series, a Harpy from God of War III, a Vermin truck from Twisted Metal and a Warhawk ship from the game of the same name. Pipo Monkeys were seen with every summoned creatures. Eventually, he summons the Satan Chimera from the Resistance franchise, which serves as the main stage hazard. It attacks the players by spewing green bile from its mouth as Specter laughs maniacally. Shortly before the end of the match, the Satan Chimera will be pulled back into the portal, and the time machine malfunctions and eventually falls apart, leaving Specter to sit and mope over his failure. Natalie and the Professor can be seen on the computer screen on the left of the stage.
Characters Appearing in Stage Edit
- Specter (Ape Escape)
- Natalie (Ape Escape): Appears on the computer screen.
- Professor (Ape Escape): Also appears on the computer screen.
- Pipo Monkeys (Ape Escape)
- Ciokina (Patapon)
- Lurker Shark (Jak and Daxter)
- Harpy (God of War)
- Vermin truck (Twisted Metal)
- Satan Chimera (Resistance)
- Warhawk ship (Warhawk)
The first phase of the stage starts with a somber remix of "Time Station" by Soichi Terada from the original Ape Escape. The second phase contains a sample of "In Satan's Realm" by Boris Salchow from Resistance 3.
- The Time Station seen in this game is not the same central hub used by the player in the original game, instead it is the Professor's Lab seen in the opening of the first Ape Escape.
- Infact, the stage seems to be a recreation of the opening as it contains the square blocks with green lights emitting which float in the air alongside the main characters as Specter uses the Time Station, the same sequence is the main hazard of the stage.
- One of two stages to contain a mash-up of more than two franchises, with a total of seven (the other being the Boss Arena).
- When a creature is materializing on the platform, the gravity in the room is temporarily lightened, much like in the original Ape Escape.
- When Big Daddy uses his Level 3 Super you will see Specter along with some Pipo Monkey's swimming around in the background.
- The picture of the Professor and Natalie on the computer screen is taken directly from the original Ape Escape.
- Time Station is one of five stages where an E-rated series and an M-rated series cross over, the others being Hades, Invasion, Dojo, and Franzea.