|Developer(s)||SCE Japan Studio|
|Publisher(s)||Sony Computer Entertainment|
|First Release||Together Everywhere! (1999)|
|Platform(s)||PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable, PlayStation Vita|
Connection with All-StarsEdit
- Toro Inoue appears as a playable character.
- Kuro assists Toro in his Level 1 Super Move, aptly named Kuro is so mean >.<.
- Pierre appears as a minion.
- Kuro appears as a DLC minion.
- Together Everywhere! (Doko Demo Issyo!) - 1999 (PS1)
- Toro and the Holidays - 2002 (PS2)
- Toro and the Shooting Star - 2003 (PS2)
- Doko Demo Issyo: Toro to Ippai - 2004 (PS2)
- Together Everywhere!: Let's Go (Doko Demo Issyo: Let's Gakkou!) - 2006 (PSP)
- Everyday Together! (Mainichi Issho!) - 2006 (PS3)
- Everyday Together! (Mainichi Issho!) - 2008 (PSP)
- Toro and Gusto - 2008 (PS3)
- Everybody's Putter Golf with TORO (aka Hot Shots Golf with Toro) - 2008 (PS3)
- TORO! Let's Party! (TORO to Morimori!) - 2009 (PS3)
- Weekly Toro Station (Syūkan Toro Sutēshon) - 2009 (PSN)
- Toro's Friend Network (Minitsu Friend Network) - 2012 (PSVITA)
- This series was Japanese-exclusive and almost unknown to the rest of the world, until Toro and Kuro were included as playable characters in the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita versions of Street Fighter X Tekken, and Toro being featured as a playable character in All-Stars. Both games marked both Toro's and this series international debut.
- In the Backgrounds, Icons, and Minions edit modes, the series is not named by its actual name, instead it is listed as the Toro universe.
- Toro's Friend Network is the very first Together Everywhere/Toro game to be released in countries outside Japan.