Toro has three movesets based off his different forms - Justice form, based on Tekken, Ninja form, based upon Mortal Kombat and Oni form, which takes moves from Street Fighter.
Justice form features fast melee attacks, with easy to chain into combos that build solid AP. However, Justice form lacks mobility and range, which is where the Ninja form or Oni form come in. Ninja form allows Toro to annoy opponents at a distance with Torobi Stars and Henshin! I am Torobi the Kat! His mobility is also slightly increased with Sneaky Portal which can also be hard for opponents to predict. Oni form allows ranged fighting but cannot reach the distance of the Ninja form. It also has strong melee and offers increased combo capability. The most notable feature of the Oni form is the ability to combo into Level 2 with Revolving Wrath
- Toro Jab - Toro moves his hand up quickly, hitting enemies.
- Toro Swing - or + Toro swings a ball of cloth forward.
- Toro Headbutt - + Toro does a headbutt, knocking enemies over.
- Toro Mop - + Toro sweeps the area around him, and the debris that comes out knocks enemies over.
- Toro Spin - (Air) Toro spins around, hitting enemies on either side of him.
- Air Toro Swing - or + (Air) Same as the ground version.
- Air Toro Headbutt - + (Air) Same as the ground version.
- Toro Drop Kick - + (Air) Toro does a downward broom swing to hit opponents.
- Define Justice - Toro thrusts his elbow forward, knocking enemies over.
- No More Justice - or + Toro does a side kick, launching enemies away.
- Uphold Justice - + Toro does an uppercut that lifts opponents into the air.
- Break Thy Justice - + Toro slams his fist down, bouncing grounded enemies and knocking down aerial foes.
- Around Justice - (Air) Toro does a jumping spin kick, knocking down foes.
- Fly through Justice - or + (Air) Same as the ground version.
- Rising Justice - + (Air) Toro kicks in an upwards arc, launching enemies into the air.
- Down with Justice - + (Air) Toro kicks in a downwards arc, knocking enemies to the ground.
In Oni form:
- Fiery Mochi - - Unleashes a small, medium, or large ball of mochi and throws it forward.
- Revolving Wrath - or + - Toro does a three-hit spinning hammer attack.
- Oni Spin - + - Toro generates two mochi balls and spins upwards, launching enemies on contact.
- Mochi from Heck - + - Toro slams his hammer to the ground after summoning mochi, causing an explosion that knocks enemies away.
- Air Fiery Mochi - (Air) - Same as the ground version, only Toro throws the ball diagonally downwards.
- Air Revolving Wrath - or + (Air) - Same as the ground version, only Toro travels in a straight line.
- Oni Flip - + (Air) Toro wraps himself in mochi and flips at an upwards angle.
- Oni Dive Kick - + (Air) Toro kicks at a diagonally downward angle.
- Come Here! - Torobi throws a spear with a scorpion at the end, attempting to pull the enemy closer, but because of his lightweight, he gets pulled in instead.
- Kat's Leftover Dinner - or + Torobi dashes forward, leaving a trail of fish bones behind him. Any enemy struck by the bones will be lifted into the air.
- Torobi Stars - + Torobi fires three ninja stars upwards.
- Sneaky Portal - + Torobi drops through a hole in the ground, and appears above the stage or an enemy.
- Come Here! - (Air) Same as the ground version.
- Toro-pedo - or + (Air) Torobi does a bicycle kick, hitting enemies multiple times and launching them upwards.
- Torobi Stars - + (Air) Same as the ground version.
- Air Sneaky Portal - + (Air) Same as the ground version.
- Toro Nap - - Toro takes a short nap, generating AP in the process.
- Henshin! I am Torobi the Kat! - or + - Toro changes into Torobi the Kat. Upon entry, Torobi fires three ninja stars at an upward trajectory.
- Henshin! I am Justice Toro! - + Toro changes into Justice Toro. Upon entry, Justice Toro punches upwards.
- Henshin! I am Oni Toro! - + - Toro changes into Oni Toro. Upon entry, Oni Toro does a mochi-style headbutt.
- Toro Nap - (Air)
- Henshin! I am Torobi the Kat! - or + (Air) Same as ground version, except the ninja stars are thrown at a slight downwards angle.
- Henshin! I am Justice Toro! - + (Air) Same as ground version.
- Henshin! I am Oni Toro! - + (Air) Same as ground version.
- Sumo Throw - or - Toro pushes the opponent away.
- Basketball Throw - - Toro throws the opponent upward.
- Tripping Throw - - Toro yanks a blanket out from underneath his opponent.
Toro makes a wish o_O - Summons a star that crashes down in the stage at a diagonal angle.
Toro's dream comes true ^o^ - Summons a club and dashes toward his opponents. The screen goes dark as Toro pummels his opponents and leaves nothing behind when the screen comes back.