|Publisher(s)||Sony Computer Entertainment|
|First Release||Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (2007)|
|Genre(s)||Action-adventure, Platform, Shooter|
|Platform(s)||PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, PlayStation 4|
The series follows protagonists Nathan Drake, Elena Fisher, Victor "Sully" Sullivan, and other allies as they travel around the world looking for treasure and lost fortunes while fighting off enemy soldiers and henchmen lead by a known antagonist(s). The series is well known for it's beautful and realistic graphics, excellent voice acting, platforming, cover based shooting, humor, and dramatic over the top set piece battles. The Uncharted series is one of the current corner stones of the PlayStation brand.
Connection With All-StarsEdit
- Nathan Drake is a playable character in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
- The Descendants and El Dorado from Drake's Fortune appear during Drake's Level 3 Super Move.
- Stowaways from Drake's Deception makes an appearance as a stage, mashing up with BioShock.
- The RPG-7 Rocket Launcher and the Sturgeon from Drake's Deception appear as weapons in the game.
- Victor Sullivan appears in the Arcade Mode of Nathan Drake, and he is also an unlockable Minion .
- Elena Fisher, Chloe Frazer and Young Drake appear as DLC minions.
- Evil Cole's DLC costume is based on the DLC costume of him present in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.
- Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - 2007 (PS3)
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - 2009 (PS3)
- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - 2011 (PS3)
- Uncharted: Golden Abyss - 2011 (PSVita)
- Uncharted: Fight for Fortune - 2012 (PSVita)
- Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection - 2015 (PS4)
- Uncharted 4: Thief's End - 2016 (PS4)
- Uncharted has the second most represention of Minions, being a total of 4. The most being Gravity Rush with 5 Minions.